Sterile latex surgical gloves
Size 6.5 – 4820009791919
Size 7.0 – 4820009791916
Size 7.5 – 4820009791923
Size 8.0 – 4820009791930
Size 8.5 - 4820009791947
- Made of natural latex extracted from rubber trees.
- With their characteristics of force at break and tensile strength, latex gloves surpass all other types of gloves.
- Surgical gloves have a textured surface on the fingertips and palm in the instrument capture area.
- They have a high thickness on the fingers and palm, which is significantly higher than of the examination gloves.
- Exact tactile sensations.
- Easily disposed without harming the environment.
The length of the cuff – 265-290 mm.
Divided into right and left hand.
Contain corn starch.
Availability of intermediate packages convenient for transportation and use.
Production standard: EN-455-1,2.
Sizes: S, M, L.
Thickness on the fingers: 0.20-0.22 mm.
Thickness on the palms: 0.18-0.19 mm.
Sterilized: by Ethylene oxide.
Warranty shelf life: 5 years.
Packaging: 40 pairs /inner box.
Quantity per carton: 320 pairs.